Our law enforcement training covers an array of topics law-enforcement related. Incorporating some of the techniques adopted by various law enforcement agencies around the world our law enforcement curriculum covers the following aspects:
- Control and restraint techniques (individual and car techniques)
- Empty hand techniques
- Handcuffing techniques
- Weapon retention
- Dealing with falls
- Attacks with hands/legs
- Attacks with weapons as an impact weapon
- Defences with hands/legs
- Defences with firearms
- Releases from grabs
- Defending attacks and performing releases while on ground
- Weapon retentions and releases with weapon retention
- Hand and leg defences against a knife attack
- Defending against stick attacks
- Defending against firearm threats
- Defending against third party
- Search tactics
- Scenario training
The training is robust and trains a police officer/recruit in defensive hand-to-hand tactics and helps to prepare them physically, mentally, technically and tactically to cater for such situations.
We are able to deliver an 8 week programme covering all aspects in detail to cater for a workgroup on demand. At the end of the 8 weeks the police recruit/officer should have the skills to be able to deal effectively with any situations requiring the use of force.
We are also able to deliver individual, personalised sessions for recruits/police officers to meet their needs in any aspect of law enforcement mentioned above.